Friday, November 12, 2010

A short post

I am updating from my phone so this won't be the longest post, but I thought I'd pop in for a little update!
I've just started on another dress, which you'll soon see peeps of.
And today I went tried out going to a rock climbing gym for the first time! I attempted the bouldering rocks, attempted - they were hard. And I successfully made it to the top of the 40 ft wall on a medium difficulty (the easier ones were taken so I had to be brave haha.)
I think it may become a weekly thing. It is fun and difficult, plus they had some old cheap climbing shoes there and Fridays are half off for students!
Oh, and I didn't forget about BOTW (Bruise of the Week) but wondered if the placement was appropriate for a blogging lady to reveal(!) I think I may move along the route of finding bruises that look like something - say the Virgin Mary or a peace sign?
Anyone started a new project?

1 comment: