Oh, I'm forgetful (but not ungrateful). I wanted to say thanks to Brooksie at The World According to Art Deco Girl for my first blog award!
The conditions that come along with this reward are:
1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog along with the name of the person who awarded it along with a link to their blog.
2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have recently discovered.
3. Contact those bloggers and let them know they've been chosen.
I'm not sure if I'll reach 15 - there are so many great blogs I've found but I don't want to repeat after all.
- New Vintage Lady I love her posts on sewing. She's extremely talented and takes the time to scan catalogues and post them every Sunday!
- The Long and Winding Bobbin Lots of sewing and outfit posts
- Sewing is Hard The woes, throes, and accomplishment in learning to sew.
- Vintage Rose Vintage lifestyle blog with loads of photos
- Vintage Starlet I've got a high level of hairstyling envy! Lots of pictures (Hmm, a theme?)
- Wearing History Been watching this blog for a while, a huge inspiration for sewing and a lot of eye candy
- Welcome to Deluxeville A favorite for vintage home decor accompanied by sweet stories of her and her new fiancé
- Casey's Elegant Musings A very well-designed blog with tons of inspiration photos, tutorials and projects shown
- La Couturière Dimanche She's about two months into documenting her outfits for a year.
- Shrinky Inky's Fine Adventures Lifestyle blog. Posts aren't as often, but there's a lot to go through. Outfit posts and documents her huge weight loss!
I didn't quite follow the rules because I only have ten so far!