Thursday, September 30, 2010

I Guess This is Another Teaser Post...




So, I know I mentioned showing sewing results or possibly my sewing room - it is full of goodies, it's true!
Well, today is another teaser - tomorrow will be different, I swear!
After seeing all these beautiful sweaters popping up and thinking about all the blustery weather on its way in, I had been thinking A LOT about learning to knit. So, it was sheer happenstance that while errand shopping I found a very, very cheap skein of yarn for practice!
I had the needles and the how-to books, now it's time to finally do it.

By the way, I got those needle caps along with a large box of vintage sewing notions and they're supposed to be rubber...Haha, I think I'm going to have to settle for framing them because the years haven't been so kind to them. (Of course I tried testing one when I very well knew what would happen; me: 'oh crap, oh crap' and pulling the needle out before it cracked in half. I guess sometimes a girl just has to try, right?)

Tomorrow, results! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment