Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to School

Today will be the first day back to school for Winter term. I pretty much spent this break sleeping, counting patterns, being sick, and going to the gym.

I'll be taking more web development classes, painting, and a couple non-credit courses: KNITTING AND SWING DANCING!

I'm pretty excited for the painting and two aforementioned classes, but I hope I don't get lagged down by some of the web development courses, well, one in particular, Javascript.

I've been doing quite a bit of cardio lately, so I decided to make my phone useful and grab an app for working on running 10k. If that goes well I've got some half marathon training on my list. I've never been a runner, but I figure doesn't it just take training like anything else?

The only sewing I did over the break was sewing some patches on gi's (worn for Jiu Jitsu, looks similar to the karate gi for an idea of what I mean) for a friend's kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment