Saturday, February 5, 2011

1930s Three Hour Sweater Progress

I had been hesitant about my start with this sweater due to having a super busy week and being unsure of whether I should add on stitches to my sweater or not! The band was seeming kind of tight, and I ended up pulling it out and adding another four stitches for good measure. I think I tend to knit a little tight.
I'm about two hours in so, I don't see this being quite a three hour sweater - I think that's the consensus though anyway! I'm through the ribbing though and that took the longest.
Also, I already got oil paint on my knit cap! I get really messy when I'm painting, but I figure a little thinner will take it off?

3 comments:

  1. Well done, it looks great so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely colour! I'm about to start knitting in a pistachio green x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I just found your blog via Sew Retro. I'll be subscribing!

    I did Muay Thai for about 2 years - but was too chicken to actually fight. It's a really great sport isn't it - Love the brutality of it hehe.

    ReplyDelete